Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Bilingual News

Dear Friends:

Good morning! This is only a "Good morning!" Excuse me again, but after I have driven more than 3000 miles in 4 days, till now I am thinking that I traveled from the Moon to the Earth.

¡Buen día! Este es sólo un "¡Buen día!". Discúlpenme nuevamente, pero después de haber manejado más de 3000 millas en 4 días, hasta ahora estoy pensando que viajé de la Luna a la Tierra.

During the last few days, I drove across 11 states of the country: Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. I passed by Cheyenne, Topeka, Kansas City, Macon, and Orlando. Also, I passed through big cities such as: Denver, St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta. Additionally, one week ago, I had to go to Salt Lake City International Airport and I stayed 2 days in Utah.

Durante los últimos días, manejé a través de 11 estados del país: Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, y Florida. Entré en Cheyenne, Topeka, Kansas City, Macon, y Orlando. También pasé a través de grandes ciudades tales como: Denver, St. Louis, Nashville, y Atlanta. Adicionalmente, una semana atrás, tuve que ir al Aeropuerto Internacional de Salt Lake City y estuve 2 días en Utah.

Now I have some pictures to share with you. For today, I think one of the most important news is London's new meeting of the G-20 looking to reduce the problems of the banks and their effects on society. After my 4-day trip from the Rocky Mountains to Florida, my point of view is till now we continue living in a fictitious world. The rich people and big companies have the right to make mistakes and after that to apply for bankruptcy protection. The only right of the poor people is to die suffering.

Ahora tengo algunas fotos para compartir con ustedes. Por hoy, yo pienso que una de las más importantes noticias es el encuentro en Londres del G-20 buscando reducir los problemas de los bancos y sus efectos en la sociedad. Después de mi viaje de cuatro días desde las Montañas Rocosas hasta Florida, mi punto de vista es que hasta ahora continuamos viviendo en un mundo ficticio. La gente rica y las grandes compañías tiene el derecho de cometer errores y luego aplicar a la protección por bancarrrota. El único derecho de la gente pobre es morir sufriendo.

Next week, I will try to return to the normal Sunday Bilingual News if I continue alive.

La próxima semana, trataré de retornar a los normales Sunday Bilingual News si continuo vivo.

Vocabulary - Vocabulario:
across = a través
alive = vivo
bankruptcy = bancarrota
capitol = capitolio
Catholic = católico, católica
excuse me = discúlpenme (disculpen me)
fictitious = ficticio
looking for = buscando
mistakes = errores
Mormon = mormón, mormona
pass = pasar
pray, praying = rezar, rezando
protection = protección
representatives = representantes
room = sitio, sitios
through = por, a través de
travel = viajar
trip = viaje

Have a very nice day,

Domingo

Dr. Domingo A. Trassens
Always, my virtual doors are opened for you at
my e-mail:
trassens-domingo.alberto@att.net


Salt Lake City Downtown: Main Mormon Church - Tourists and more people looking for the right way to God...


Sunday morning, Catholic Cathedral of Cheyenne - All the city praying to God...


Topeka: Kansas Capitol - Building more room for more representatives of the people...



Historical references to people looking for the future of their families in the 80s.

No comments: