Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Bilingual News


Dear Friends:

Good morning! This is only a "Good morning!" Excuse me because I don't have time to analyze the news with you: Afghanistan war and election, Wall Street, the death of Ted Kennedy, the new Linux devices from Nokia that look like mobile PCs .... I am driving. Yesterday I left Idaho. Now I am in Laramie, Wyoming, ready to continue my trip. Yesterday, I drove more than 700 miles.

¡Buen día! Este es sólo un "¡Buen día!". Discúlpenme porque no tengo tiempo para analizar las noticias con ustedes: la guerra y la elección de Afganistan, Wall Street, la muerte de Ted Kennedy, los últimos dispositivos Linux de Nokia que se asemejan a los PC móviles... Estoy manejando. Ayer dejé Idaho. Ahora estoy en Laramie, Wyoming, listo para continuar mi viaje. Ayer manejé más de 700 millas.

Vocabulary - Vocabulario:
analyze = analizar
death = muerte
excuse me = discúlpenme (disculpen me)
I left = yo dejé
ready = listo
trip = viaje

Have a very nice day,

Domingo

Dr. Domingo A. Trassens
Always, my virtual doors are opened for you at
my e-mail:
trassens-domingo.alberto@att.net

My last last wake up in Driggs, Idaho / Mí último despertar en Driggs, Idaho


The harvest in Idaho / La cosecha en Idaho

Utah, driving from Ogden to Wyoming



Entering to Wyoming

No comments: