Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Morning News

From Driggs, Idaho
Dear Friends:

Today, I have several technical problems. Excuse me!!!

Despite of this, I would like to say "Good morning!" and "Good Sunday!" to the members of the Spanish-English Club wherever you are now.

I will communicate with you later or in next days.

All the best,

Domingo

Dr. Domingo A. Trassens
Always, my virtual doors are opened for you at
my e-mail:
trassens-domingo.alberto@att.net


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICTURE OF TETON VALLEY, IDAHO on Saturday, December 1st, 2007


Could you imagine who walked to the mailbox several times yesterday without result?
Maybe it is a good subject for a Spanish story.

¿Pueden imaginarse quien caminó hacia el buzón del correo varias veces ayer sin resultados?
Tal vez es un buen tema para una redacción en español.

No comments: