Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Bilingual News


Dear Friends:

Good morning! Today is a gloomy day. I didn’t see the sun on my horizon when I woke up.

I feel very sorry I cannot write the normal Sunday Bilingual News issue to help you in your bilingual practice of this weekend.

Since November 2005, when Professor Rainer asked me for help in the creation of the Spanish-English Club, I always was very enthusiastic with the project thinking to help Broward Library in its mission to improve the bilingual experience of the Americans who want to walk the bridge and talk the language that links our two different cultures.

Unfortunately, today I don't feel in the mood to analyze the complex news of the last week.
I would like to apologize to you because I cannot write the issue you are expecting… I will try to write something during the next days. Thank you.


All the best,

Domingo

Dr. Domingo A. Trassens
Always, my virtual doors are opened for you at
my e-mail: trassens-domingo.alberto@att.net
URL: http://spaengclub.blogspot.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMBERS AND LIBRARY CORNER

Thanks Bev, Bob, Gaby, Helene, Tina for your messages. Happy wedding for Tina!





No comments: